Chilkur Balaji Temple
Chilkur Balaji Temple is one of the famous temples in Hyderabad, which actually 30 km from the Hyderabad. It is an ancient Hindu temple of Lord Balaji and one of the oldest temples in Hyderabad built during the time of “Madanna and Akkanna“, the uncles of “Bhakta Ramadas“.
Chilkur Balaji Temple Specials
- It is one of the temples in India, with no privileges for VIP(all people have equal privileges ).
- During the visit to a temple, the devotees follow a common pattern. They offer 11 “pradakshinas” and their prayers to the god. Once the wish is fulfilled devotees then they take 108 pradakshinas.
It is one of the temples in India, without hundi.
Chilkur Balaji Temple Timings
|Monday||5.00 AM – 8.00 PM|
|Tuesday||5.00 AM – 8.00 PM|
|Wednesday||5.00 AM – 8.00 PM|
|Thursday||5.00 AM – 8.00 PM|
|Friday||5.00 AM – 8.00 PM|
|Saturday||5.00 AM – 8.00 PM|
|Sunday||5.00 AM – 8.00 PM|
Chilkur Balaji Temple Special Darshan
Every day morning 5.00 AM to 7.00 AM they offer special Darshan without any fee.
Chilkur Balaji Temple Entry Fee
As it is one of the ancient temples they will not offer any Entry fees for the devotees and they will not provide any VIP Darshan
Chilkur Balaji Temple Dress Code
Women can dress up with a saree or chudidar with chunni
Men can dress up with a dhoti or lungi along with uttareeyam or they can also wear kurta-pajama.
Chilkur Balaji Temple Location
Chilkur Balaji Temple Rd, Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500075
Places near to Chilkur Balaji Temple
- Mirgavani Wildlife Park → Sanctuaries
- Himayat Sagar → Nature
- Osman Sagar Lake → Nature
- Ocean Park → Fun
- TaramatiBaradai → Famous for Architectural structure
- Golkonda Fort → Historical